Tuesday, April 18, 2006

rant of da day: esso mobil We're drivers union too.

just got this mailer today....

dear valued customer,
A bigger and better experience awaits you!
......[blahblah] ......
As you may be aware, ExxonMobil has entered into an alliance with Fairprice [stopped reading]
signed off by Yeo Kee Whye (Retail Sales Manager, ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.

sorry my yeo, that's the end of my business to you.

you have your business decision/ alliance to make... i have my consumer rights to choose. And i do not agree with the business practices of your new/ soon-to-be alliance partner.

i'll proceed to terminate my speedpass token, as well as my citibank esso mobil privilege card.

cheerios!

Esso Mobil, We're drivers union too.

p.s. let me convert my 5,000+ points to fuel vouchers first. i promise to use them only at non-fairprice petrol stations.

update: [link to news article]


0 comments:







google a