Stolen post of the day:
Choose Life. Choose a Master. Choose a Lightsaber. Choose a Clone Army. Choose a fucking big holo-projector, choose sonic showers, land-speeders, and electrical R2-D2 openers. Choose good health, low midichlorians, and blaster insurance. Choose fixed interest moisture farm repayments. Choose a starter smuggling ship. Choose your Jedi. Choose robes and matching sandals. Choose a three-piece body armor on hire purchase in a range of fucking alloys. Choose sitting on that Bantha-hide chair and watching mind-numbing, chain choaking slave girls, stuffing fucking slimy worms into your mouth. Choose rotting away in the belly of the Sarlack, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an mbarrassment to the selfish, fucked up aprentices you spawned to kill all your breathren and take over the galaxy.
WTF! of the day:
things i do not want to see in episode 3......
1) another gladiator/ race scene
2) more "parallel-ism" between anakin's and luke's life. we can always blame "me-so-whinny" on heredity.
3) villians that last about 5 minutes in battle.
4) jedi masters that get chopped up or captured easily.
5) further "improvement" in anakin's ability to impress the chicks. from "...are you an angel?" to "...you are soft and smooth..." *groan*
just gimme jabba! and one big epic space battle. something worthy of Hoth, Death-Star 2....even Death Star....